Originate from the eastern therapies, Pindas are cotton or linen that contain medicinal or aromatic herbs or spices; with stimulating and relaxing properties, which are previously heated, in order to create the desired therapeutical effect, balancing your inner energy. Truthfully Pindas are still a mystery, bibliography and research material is not available about this ancient technique, although i tis more fashionable and very current nowadays. There are several types Pindas, existing other sorts that were taken from the Ayurveda and Thay medicine. Pindas are previously heated, as well as the oils used during the massage. This technique may be applied using several massage movements, creating a deep sense of relaxations and inner connection, throughout peace and harmony, given with the use of music, scents touch and decompressions of contained energy.
At the end of this workshop, trainees should be able to:
• Possess skills to handle and make Pindas;
• Indicate the different massage techniques that make up the massage with Pindas;
• Identify and enumerate the indications and contraindications of massage;
• Get to know in detail the therapeutic effects of this therapy and the methods of evaluation;
• Know meet all ethical principles related to the activity;
• Offer a professional Pindas massage
Full one day course.
Maximum 6 delegates. For in salon training this depends upon room size etc and can be discussed
100€ plus IVA set fee
EUR 20 student kit plus IVA set fee
If in the event you cannot attend our training dates or facilities please get a quote for in-salon training.
In Salon Training Room requirements (Salon to provide):
NOTE: Models for Pindas Massage must not suffer from any of the following: